22 January 2013

Looking Forward




I was with Red Riant ( my beloved Vespa ) enjoying the cool Monday breeze when suddenly I noticed that I got a handful of things I looked forward to for the next 2 months or so. I should be counting my blessing twice and not just once since 2013 is only 21 days old and yet life has been so awesome ! Syukran !

Let's start from the very beginning which is this week itself. Another long weekend awaited for me by end of this week.....aint that something everybody would look forward to? Anything which doesnt require me to work is considered as a blessing even though if it's just a few hours of  break due to electricity black-off. With so much pain & sorrow in the world today, these little thing counts - beggars better not be a choosers, ok. I will be taking a day off on Friday which gives me a total of 5 days leave altogether woooo hooooo !!!

I've been waiting for February to arrive from the very beginning of 2013 actually. Apparently, I have been promised luxurious gifts by end of Jan or latest by mid of Feb. As much as how fairy tale-ish it has been, I can't help but to wonder as to how this interesting "game" is gonna end. As for now, things are pretty much hazy still that I am not in the position to blog about it just yet. So, lets just hope it will end very-very soon for I neither have the patience nor the energy to keep on playing.

Errmmm....what else is happening in February? Oh yes the Chinese New Year. No I am not celebrating my half clan's festival.....but I am still looking forward to it coz I have an excellent plan to celebrate it. Me and a few of my ex-classmates from school are planning for a re-union on CNY. The last time all of us sit together was a few years ago...so, obviously we really have a lot to catch-up.

So, what else? My birthday of coz. And that's why this second month of the year has always been my favourite month. Though at this age, it's just gonna be another day for me but I would still love to at least sit down and think of all the good things I've encountered during those years I've lived whilst being grateful to be given yet another year to cherish.

Last but not least, is no other than the 3-Hills Ride for my Vespa group in early March. Though this is already my 5th ride so far, but the excitement and anticipation is never lesser. I've been looking forward to it the moment they make an announcement about this ride a few weeks ago. Just thinking about it could give me multiple orgasms already hahaha !!!

And now I am just going to live my life the way I planned it. May Allah give His blessings and that everything will turn out perfect. Amin.



0 comments:

Post a Comment