19 January 2009

Shopaholic & Baby


This is the fifth book in the Shopaholic series by Kinsella & I think it's my least favorite of the Shopaholic series. Becky Bloomwood just never learns - which is why there is always a new book I supposed.

As usual, the story revolves around Becky Blomwood who is now pregnant. She still shops like crazy, ignores all good advice from people around her and get herself into loads of trouble - and somehow manages to get herself out of it. This time, besides shopping for baby (and maternity clothes for herself), she manages to get her husband's old girlfriend as an obstetrician and becomes very jealous and scared that her husband is having an affair.

This was a fun chick-lit read -- not as great as the first two, but definitely better than the last. I wonder if this will be the last in the series. In my opinion it ought to be, but I wouldn't be surprised to see another somewhere down the road.


0 comments:

Post a Comment