03 July 2013

My Very First Shower Party

When I first got the Bridal Shower invitation from Christina (Carol's cousin), I was like, "bridal shower" ??? Heard of it before.....watched it in movies before.......but to experience it? Neverrrrr ! The next thing I know, all sort of questions started popping into my head : what should i wear ? What should i bring ? Do i have to do anything during the shower? Do I have to give a speech or something? When it comes to these kindof things...yes, you can call me kampung hahahaha.



So, last Saturday was the day......the surprise bridal shower for my best buddy, Carol who's getting married in two weeks time. My first ever surprise party and first ever wedding shower I've ever attended.... and I've ruined it by leaving Carol's present at home. I was already in front of the house when I realised that I forgot the present. Damn.....damn.....damn !!! Now nobody could ever see Carol in a sexy black lingerie ! ~ sigh ~



Anyway, it was fun for all of us there. Although we were all unprepared when she arrived, we still managed to surprise her. She was so shocked the moment we shouted "surprise" as she opened up the door.


It was so nice of Bridget (Carol's auntie) for throwing up such a lovely shower for her niece. Carol's theme colour for the wedding is Tiffany Blue (as how Pinterest calls it ) and Bridget used the same colour theme for the shower which makes everything looks really, really sweet. And the best thing is that, I coincidentally wore the same colour too....sweeeetttt !!!!


The people are warm and the food are to die for. We had Lasagna, mashed potato salad, mixed salad and meatloaf - the first time I've ever tasted a meatloaf and it was really awesome. There's also a 2-tier butter cake covered in tiffany blue coloured fondant. You see, I havent been updated my blog for so long that these days I dont bother taking pics anymore. So, I cant really share the pics for the food here but the cake is really beautiful, trust me !




To Carol, congratulations darling! It’s hard to believe the time is finally here. You’re getting married, and I am so happy to be sharing your wedding with you. One thing I am very sure of is that, you are going to make the most beautiful bride ever. Wishing you more love and happiness than you can ever imagine and may your life be all that you’ve dreamt it to be. Enjoy this time in your life. I am so gonna miss you but I know you'll never be far away. Love you lots !

0 comments:

Post a Comment