01 September 2008

1st Ramadhan Menu

It's the 1st Ramadhan today. Since Merdeka falls yesterday, so today is the public holiday. Rather than celebrating the holiday for merdeka I'm celebrating it as the first day of puasa. As I usually did for the past years, I've managed to complete my Ramadhan daily menu for this year - done & dusted! Oh yessss....I have a daily menu for this whole month of Ramadhan. started doing it about 3 years ago. I found it so practical & convenient. I no longer need to crack my head thinking of what to cook coz it's really painful. I'm sure a lot of women out there agree with me. With this menu, all I need to do is just refer to it & cook! That easy!

On top of that, I would always have the complete ingredients to my dish everytime I wanna cook. I hated it so much when something is just not there in the midst of my cooking venture. With the menu, I just have to list down whatever ingredients I need for each dish listed there before going to the market. See....it pays off to be organised.

So for today, my main course is Ikan Patin Stim Tempoyak




The next dish is Sambal Ikan Bilis + Jering


Last but not least is Sup Suhun + Fucuk + Kincam + Cendawan Hitam

Selamat Berbuka Puasa !!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment