26 September 2008

Buka Puasa @ Dewan Perdana Felda



Dresser & Penaga, like the past years have jointly organizing a Buka Puasa treat for the staffs last night @ the Dewan Perdana Felda. If I'm not mistaken, this is the 3rd year the're having the same event at the same place. Since I've never been to the previous functions, this year I've make it a point to be there. Morever, I'm allowed to take Marsya along - better still. Marsya is the reason why I've never attended the previous Buka Puasa dinners - I dont think I could enjoy the food thinking of Marsya at home.

With the help of Alice's map, we (myself & Marsya) managed to find our way there. The Dewan Perdana is a big & huge place...quite nice I would say. The food however is just so-so. Nothing really great or to shout about. I would only give 6 stars out of 10. The deserts are also moderate - not that very good in fact. Well, at least I dont have to go again the next time - if there's any.

With Ija who relies on everybody else (Marsya included) to take the food for her.......that's the luxury of being pregnant !


0 comments:

Post a Comment