12 September 2010

Who Starts The Fire?



Today is the 3rd day of the Eid celebration & I've just realize that I havent actually wished my readers Selamat Hari Raya. I therefore would like to take this opportunity to wish all of my Muslim readers Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin - especially to those who are offended by my writings & thoughts.

Just a few days ago, I received a comment from a reader (whom I strongly believe is a guy) who seems to be a bit upset with the way I share my thoughts here in this blog. First of all, I would like to thank Mr Genghis Khan ( as he nicked himself ) for spending his precious time reading my blog. Also, thank you for taking some time to leave a comment to yours truly. Very much appreciated, indeed.

Mr G.K. seems offended with my sarcastic-ism. According to him, as a woman I shouldnt be so sarcastic in giving out my opinions. A woman like me shouldnt be too loud in giving out my view in public. The way I wrote has somehow given me a bad name from the reader's perspective.He added that I am not the only person who has bad experienced with guys and being sarcastic is just not the right thing to do.

To Mr. G.K. - again, thanks for the comments. First & foremost, I am nothing close to Perempuan Melayu Terakhir, who would just sit down & wish to die while other people (mostly men ) shattered their dreams thus ruined their lives. I am very much aware of all the implications due to my vulgarity in writing. And I also knew for the fact that men would hate me to the max after reading my blog.

But then that's me, this is my blog and I'll vent out whenever & whatever things I like. What's the point of having a blog when you cant even express yourself freely? I dont wanna be a fake just to please other people (men in particular). If I feel like cursing them, I'll just curse. If I feel like bashing them, I'll just bash. And I dont need any particular reason to do so.

So, to those guys who despise Red Scoot On The Move so much, adios to all of you. If you cant face the reality or you ego is higher than KLCC to swallow your own pride, then dont bother visiting this blog. I'm not gonna waste my time writing entries just to make myself look good in the eyes of men - so, so not worth it !

My final word to Mr Genghis Khan : Dont blame me for what happened. It's your species who starts the fire........I am just the catalyst to transform the fire into a raging inferno!


0 comments:

Post a Comment