20 May 2011

Envy Me Gals !

Have you ever seen those make-up train case where you could store all your makeups & accessories in it? What I mean here is the one used by those professional makeup artists - the one which can be open up in a few layers with few compartments in it. It's something like the tool box for the guys but this one is much, much more classy & vogue, of course. Here's basically how it looks like :


Cool isnt it? Actually "cool" is an understatement. It's cooler than cool - it's simply awesome. I can imagine myself carrying it - exceptional...totally exceptional & of course, very, very damn vogue too.

I've seen the case for a couple million of times already, being carried by mak andams at wedding venues. And every time I laid my eyes on it, in a long sigh I'll quietly tell myself that someday I'm gonna be the owner of the case. The makeup case has been the missing piece of my divalicious life all these whiles.

Today, after all the waitings & longings, finally that missing piece found it's way for good. Hell yes, I'm now the proud owner of the BELLO & BEO Makeup Train Case ! Only God knows how I felt inside of me right now. I am so thrilled & excited - so, so very happy that I simply cant stop smiling. If it's not because of my injured leg, I would have jumped to joy when I got the parcel earlier.



And girls, I havent gotten to the best part yet - I dont need to spend a single cent for this bag coz it's totally FREE !!! I was going through the online Citibank reward catalogue the other day when I noticed this beauty. Since I have quite a hefty amount of unredeemed points so far, I guess this could be a smart way to strike down one of the many items in my must-have list. Without further hesitation, I proceed with the redemption & wallah....here I am holding my dreamed makeup case in my hands.



Arent the beg awesome? It is isnt it? So awesome I could feel a gush of heat on my face as I examined the case. My blood just rushed through my veins in parallel with the joy & excitement built up in me. I love everything about the case - it's shiny black vinyl PU exterior, the adjustable strap, the extendable trays & not forgetting it's size - not too big & not too small - just nice !



With this new makeup case of mine, Marsya then inherited my old Elizabeth Arden's makeup box. The moment I've finished uploading my makeups into the new case, Marsya's pretty much done with her part too - which is putting her stuff into her new inherited makeup box !



0 comments:

Post a Comment