02 April 2012

Kan Aku Dah Kata...

Entry kali ni khas untuk my BFF - Mimi Suryana Abdul Rahim ( siap nama penuh lagi hehehe). I've been telling her for so many times but she refused to believe me just becoz she's head over heels in love with him - in denial la tu, which is quite normal.

When you love somebody, everything about him seems perfect and flawless. No matter how hard people try to convince you about the not-so-good things about him doesnt seems to register in your mind. And that's exactly what happen to my Mimi friend......hikhikhik.

Mimi dearie, udah ku bilang sama lo...namanya Haron tapi lo nggak mau percaya....lo bilang gue dengki. The truth has finally prevailed ........taraaaaaa :


See, at least I was a bit kind by saying that his real name is just Haron instead of Mat Haron hahahaha. Ku sangka Aaron rupanya Mat Haron !!!!  Klas kau Haron !!!

As I am writing this, I am sure lots of other Harun out there wants to be called Aaron by now - the glamour version for Haron. But then, what's in a name? Maybe unless you a hot celeb like this Mat Haron !


 


Credit to Cari Forum for the wonderful image.

0 comments:

Post a Comment