24 June 2016

Warehouse Clearance Sale


I was browsing my FB timeline this morning when my eyes were suddenly locked at an ads which will excite any normal women on planet earth. Guess what? Bonita, Elianto, Tiamo, to name a few, are having their warehouse sale in Taman Shamelin, which happens to be only 3 km away from my place. How convenient !!! 

I looked at the clock and it showed 10.15 am. The sale starts at 10 am, which means I dont really have much time to spare. The thing with warehouse sale, if you go 3 hours after it starts, you might as well just abort the plan. Women are vultures when it comes to warehouse sale.....remember the Vincci sales late last year? Disastrous, I tell youuuuu !!!!

So, I managed to get there before 11.00 am which is not so bad. The place are already 3/4 occupied by hungry women looking for their prey, included yours truly. They have women's stuffs like make-ups, toiletries, food, shoes, clothes and handbags which are quite cheap, I would say.
I didnt shop that much tho - just 3 pairs of shoes @ RM 20 per pair. Not bad kan? Being a shoe lover, I simply cant resist them especially when they are selling at that price. Nice shoes, good price....I'd be stupid if I didnt buy them.

The sale is on till 3rd July 2016. Go check it out girls !


Time: 10am - 7pm
Venue: 28 Jalan 6/91 ,Taman Shamelin Perkasa ,Batu 3 ½, Cheras, 56100 Kuala Lumpur.
Click here for location map http://www.aivoria.com/website/support.php

Have fun shopping !!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment