16 January 2009

Anugerah Cemerlang 2008



Marsya has again make me proud today. I attended the Hari Anugerah Cemerlang 2008 at her school this morning. My little girl got the 3rd place for her final semester exam last year. This event is normally held on the same year she sit for the exam but it has somehow been deferred to 2009 this time around.

Anyway, that is not important. The most important thing here is my Marsya was on the stage this morning to receive her plaque & certficate for her achievement last year. Mummy is so proud of you sayang...muahhhhh!! We, the parents have been informed during the ceremony that Marsya's school, SK Seri Bintang Utara is the 3rd best school in Wilayah Persekutuan for the 2008 UPSR exam. Well done !


During my schooltime, I've never ever got the chance to be on the stage on that very special day - be it the primary level or secondary level. Well.....it's not that I'm not smart, but other kids seems to be a lil' bit smarter than me....... hehehe. Nevertheless, I still had good times......not good times but the best times at school. Schooling time was the best time of my life - nothing could ever beat that!


1 comment:

  1. Bangganya Unti Has dgn Marsya...mcm mummy dia je..mmg bijak dan berilmu...bangganya...anak sapa lagi dapat hadiah wei? Tak dapat hadiah pun tak pa, asalkan belajar sungguh2...Congrats dear cute girl!!! Nanti belajar rajin2 lagi tau, dapat naik pentas dan berlakon mcm mummy dan kawan2nya...TOK BULAN dalam kenangan...tah pa pa wei!!!!

    ReplyDelete