01 January 2009

Happy New Year 2009 !


Glitter Graphics


I would like to take this opportunity to wish all readers a very happy new year. Time just seems drift by ever so obliviously when we aren’t paying attention to life. It just feels like January 2008 was yesterday.

I dont remember having a resolution for 2008. All I remember is that, last year I celebrated the new year with Pakcik & frens - jamming @ Nita's house till 5 am. It was so much fun.

Anyway, since it's a new year I admit that should have my own new resolution this time. I’m not gonna let this prosperous year gone just like that. However, coming up with new year resolution is tough. Here’s among my resolution that I could think of at the moment (which I'd likely break in a few weeks especially the 2nd one ) :

  1. First & foremost is to acquire my B2 licence (for riding bikes). Been riding for 3 years without licence. I'm very lucky not to bumped into road blocks or serious accidents so far.
  2. This is the hardest one - to do less shopping & save more money. This is not hard.....it's damn hard. I'm very sceptical about this one - I wonder how I'm gonna do this. Anyway, I'm still making this as one of my 2009 resolution .
  3. To keep in touch more with family & frens. Would try not to miss any birthdays & to do that, I would sign up for the Birthday Reminder services in the net.
  4. To write more item and increase interaction on my Travel Blog.I have not been focusing on this blog so much this year as I was too busy doing many things. There are a few more travelling tips/stories I havent got the time to post like my Naples trip to name one.

I'll stick to these 4 first at the moment. If I could fulfill half of it by the end of the year, I would be very much satisfied already but could I? There's a big question mark there. Anyway, since it's the beginning of the year, I have to be optimistic. You can do it !!!!

2008 is not a bad year after all and I have hopes for year 2009. Thanks to those who played a significant role in my life, who showed me the different faces of life, who gave me courage to face the world, who always be there to talk to me and who always be there to cry & to laugh with me. To the people I've hurt (Ashim, Syed & Yasmin especially) and to the people I’ve said bad things about, I apologize from the bottom of my heart.

Hopefully this year will be a great year and wishing everyone a prosperous and a joyful year ahead.

Happy New Year!!!


1 comment:

  1. hepi my dear you..
    surely, this new year will brings happiness to you, insyallah..
    and as for the less shopping.. no prob sis... you can stop using your money, and use somebody else.. if u know what i mean :)

    ReplyDelete