24 February 2009

Red Scoot In Mag. Again


Yes, I am indeed in a magazine again....the same old MIDI (the 1st Feb. issue). I know nothing about it until my sis, Aida called me up & asked me about it. I purposely keep this as a secret since I am so embarassed about the article. Why? Well, this is the best part. It's because they've made me the Diet Personality for that particular issue.
.


Can you believe it? Me being the diet personality? Shut-upppp !!! It's such an embarassment - a total humiliation, so to speak. Unless I have a figure like Denise Austin, then I wouldnt mind flaunting my well-toned body in any magazine ever. I cant even make myself read the article, for God's sake !
.
Few weeks back, the journalist who used to interview me before, send me an e-mail asking me how I manage to lose my weight. So, briefly I told her what I've done & such. She did told me that she needs those info. for one of her column. I didnt know it's gonna be for that particular article.

Anyway, it's already out there. By now, whoever is reading this entry & decided to check the magazine out, they wouldnt be able to do it anymore since it's already out-dated....phew !!

p/s By the way, that picture of me is an old pic. which was taken early last year i.e. before I started out my so-called Weight Management Program..........and I hate that pic. so much. I looked awful in it !


2 comments:

  1. vavavooommmmm sis!
    manis bergaya jadik model.....
    apa citer yg sedey sgt in previous posting....?
    thought you hv a very great news yet to be shared with us all...hmmm...
    whatever pun intan...just be patient ek.... jgn sedey sedey...
    and keep on writing coz i luv to read them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being the loyal reader of my blog - wa caya sama lu la! Anyway, mind telling me who you are? Wa curious gilerrrr ni !

    ReplyDelete