26 February 2009

A Word Of Appreciation On My Birthday

Today is my birthday . I’m 39 – so next year is the big four-oh. Wow, I don’t seem 39…..when did I get so old? Didn’t feel my age at all. This is how cool aging is – it happens so naturally you don’t even realize it until someone else brings it to your attention especially when small kids started calling you “makcik”

.

Today on my birthday I would like to thank Allah for bringing me to this world. Ya Allah, I would also like to thank my parents for bringing me to this world with your blessings. I am especially obliged to my mother for taking care of me when I was inside her body. Ya Allah, I thank my father for showing me how to live in this world and being with me in my early days. I also thank everyone who has played any role in helping me in my life till today.

.

Today, on my birthday I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to everyone whom I might have knowingly or unknowingly hurt through out my life. Ya Allah, I might have done many wrong things in my life but I have also done few good things with your guidance. I am proud of my achievements and for what I am today. I know I might not achieve all that without you & your guidance.

.

On this special day, I wish to remove all anger, hatred, jealousy, envy and every other negative emotion from my heart. I want to cleanse my heart and fill it only with love and joy. God, please help me celebrate my birthday this way. Amin ya rabbal alamin !!

.

.



0 comments:

Post a Comment