25 February 2009

Wet Wednesday

It was drizzling when I got down to my bike this morning. The rain was heavier earlier morning & I was hoping it would stop by the time for work. Unfortunately it doesnt happen as i wish it would. It’s not that I’m not being grateful to this remarkable God’s creation, but I would prefer if it rains a lil bit later in the afternoon (…am asking a lil bit way too much, am I? ).

.

There’s something about morning rains…..not something…many-many things actually. Beside me having to put on my raincoats, which is pretty much hassled, below are my other points why I’m not in favour of morning rains :

.

It'll make me feeling very lazy going to work ( not that I’m NOT on other days ). Morning rains slowed down all systems in my body. It’s like an anti-catalyst to my working hormones

.

The traffics got really choked up – even for a rider like me. It’ll get really bad even my cute lil scooter cant squeeze in the middle. I dont understand the police traffic in this case. They just cant work in the rain, cant they? They just vanished as soon as the first raindrop falls from the sky ! Why cant they just put on a raincoat & do what they are supposed to do? Why? They’ll look ugly in raincoat is it? Yeahhh…..like they are not without it!

.

I’ll be late for work ( again…….as if I’m NOT on sunny days ) – which is pretty much inter-related to the above point.

.

High risk of accident due to the slippery roads ( happened at least twice already so far) The fact is, I cant be blaming the road when it’s my speeding that actually causes the mishaps

.

Anyway, regardless of what I’ve written above, rain is a blessing to us mankind. Without it, our world will be so incomplete ( especially to the Bollywood film industry). And morning rain is very much welcome over the weekends - a good reason for me to curl up on my bed all day long ! Heaven !!



0 comments:

Post a Comment