14 October 2008

Ayu.....I'm Truly Sorry

I am so screwed! Damn! I've actually missed out Ayu's gift in my last posting....to make it worse, I didnt realize it at all. Not until Ayu herself point it out to me! Gosh! I feel so bad....so guilty. I am so sorry Ayu......not that I dont like your gift, I myslef didnt know how that could happen.
.
Anyway, come to think of it.....it's actually Has's fault. Yessss.....it her fault alright. I remember arranging all the gifts for the so called photo shoot and I personally counted each one of them. After making sure that there are 7 gifts altogether, then only I snapped the photo.....forgetting that Has actually gave 2 presents. See...I told you it's her fault. Sorry Has...I desperately need a scapegoat here & you seems to be the most appropriate one at the moment........hehehehe ( that's my wicked smile ).
.
So Ayu, to make it up with you, I'm dedicating this posting specifically for you darling. Everybody else's gift had to be cramped to fit into one picture whereas yours has the luxury to be on it's own in one posting. Wallauweh!!!! Special banget sih !!!


Ayu's gift which I've named it as the "3 in 1 Beauty Tool"





This is what I meant by that "3 in 1" thingy......a very creative invention
( Special thanks for the unpaid hair model - no other than my Marsya )
.
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment