22 March 2009

As The Wedding Bells Ring........



Today is the happiest day of my friend, Has's life as it's the day she's gonna get married. Me & other Jornam's members are indeed very happy for her. Wishing them a life of a marital bliss.
.
To Has & Abg Man : Congratulations! You two lovebirds deserved each other. There's so much love and affection between the both of you and I'm sure you'll enjoy the journey as husband and wife.. and I have no doubt that it will be a great journey for you guys.
.
For those who didnt got the chance to attend the wedding, here are some pics. - juz to share the the sweet memories with.

.
The pelamin
. .
.
Meja Makan Beradab
.
.
Hantaran from Has to her beloved Abg Man
.
.
Hantaran from Abg Man to his darling wife
.
.
.Being to a wedding always makes me wanna get married again. It's a nice feeling being the bride. Seronok !!! Ask Has if you dont believe me......am i not right, Has??
.
.
.
Aksi manja Zizah ngan pengantin
.
.

Ayunya......I mean, the pengantin la...obviously !!!!

.
.

With Zizah's nieces - they used to be so smalllllllllll........
.
.
Exchanging rings between the bride & the groom
.
.

Tears of happiness after being announced as Abg Man's wife
.
.
Me & Zizah amik berkat dok kat atas pelamin......kot-kot la nanti berjangkit pulak kan!!!
.
.
.After a few attempts & continuous stalkings, I managed to snap this pic of Zizah's anak ikan. I'm sure he would be terrified if he were to bump into me in the future : not this crazy woman againnnnnn !!!!!
.

This is for you Zizah....you go girl !!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment