25 June 2009

Shopping Again



Yes, another sales which will burn a big hole in my pocket today. This is the same sales they had every year in UOA building. Items like perfumes, make-ups, handbags & facial products are all being sold at a very-very low price. We're not talking about just any products here but those branded ones like Clinique, SKII, Lancome, Salvatore Ferragamo, Clarins and lots more.

The only drawback to the sales is that transaction is only via cash, meaning that no credit cards are accepted. Anyway, come to think of it, it's actually a good thing coz otherwise God knows how much people (which includes me) would be spending there !




I've been a very, very good girl today. I end up buying only this one green bag for myself today which only cost me RM28. Didnt have a handbag in this colour yet in my collections :-) For those who's working nearby UOA Jalan Pinang, come & check it out. The sales will be on for 2 days only being today the 1st day. But please remember to bring your cash as that's the only payment method allowed.



0 comments:

Post a Comment