26 June 2009

Satay Station - Mission Un-Accomplished

Arrgggghhhhhh....tentionnnnn !!!! I was so looking forward to have satay & mee rebus for dinner tonite with my precious. The satay & mee rebus have both been playing in my mind from this morning itself after Shamsul told me about this particular makan place. Right after that, co-incidently I received an e-mail from Kak Mimi about the same place. Tu yang buat semangat akak berkobar-kobar tuh. Siap pesan kat Marsya lagi jangan makan dulu kat umah babysitter tu coz I'll be taking her to a special place for dinner tonite.


Tapi apakan daya.....kita manusia ni hanya mampu merancang...Tuhan jua yang menentukan. As we set our foot there, we were so surprised to see such a big crowd at the restaurant. The food must be damn good - I was thinking to myself. Otherwise, people wouldnt have swarming the place like this.....

Apparently I was wrong.....later I found out that there's a function held there that night. So happened that it was somebody's birthday today & of all the places, she've chosen this place to celebrate...huhuhuhu......melepas la satay & mee rebus haku !!! Uwaaaaa..................




Anyway, as promised to K.Mimi & Farah....here's the map to this place as sketched by my ownself, using the old haggard memory of mine......



Hope you guys managed to find your way here. As for the food, nothing much i can say at this point of time but then...asta la vista...I'll be back.......



0 comments:

Post a Comment