09 June 2009

Oil & Gas Asia 2009 Exhibition


Oil & Gas Asia 2009 ( OGA 2009 ) is back for the 12th time & this time around is the biggest exhibition ever. There will be over 1,000 participating companies from over 40 countries exhibiting. It'll be held in KL Convention Centre for 3 days starting from today.

Went there today itself - during exhibitions like this, going on the 1st day is essential - to bag the coolest souvenirs but still it depends on who you know. I'm lucky in a sense that I've been in this business long enuff ( 15 years babe !! ) to know quite a number of people whom most of them used to be my colleagues and now directors of their own established companies.

The exhibition halls are huge & I only managed to cover not even a quarter of it during my 1 hour visit today. Nevertheless, managed to meet a few of my old frens there. These are among the souvenirs collected on my first rendezvous :



This is the Victorinox Swiss Card - my favourite! It's a very cool gadget yet handy. Got this from Mustafa, Director of Peninsular Offshore. He used to be my Manager in Bumi Wangsa long, long time ago.




My second favourite souvenir is this Baby Tee from Saufie ( Director for Valve Italia ). Cute kan? Saufie is also my ex-boss when I was doing the application for Grove ball valves back then in Penaga.



These thumb drive & card holder are from my all time favourite boss, Mr Vadivelu. The nicest boss one could ever had & I'm lucky to be working with him for 6 wonderful years. He's now the Technical Director for Star Kris.



Last but not least, this pen drive from my former colleague, Ain (Penaga Dresser). Thanks darling !!!

I'm planning to go there again tomorrow - trying to finish rounding the whole place I (which I doubt I could do it in 1 day ).




0 comments:

Post a Comment