18 January 2011

Men After Marriage



Love is blind but marriage is an eye-opener. We often hear these kind of jokes every now & then about marriages. The sad thing is that it is usually women who's at the at the receiving end of all these jokes. How unfair is the world, isn't it?

Do men change after marriage? Absolutely, positively, and undoubtly....yes, yes, and yes! Men do change after marriage. When men read this, they would immediately says, women changed too ! Yes, we did but ever asking yourself why women changed? Simply becoz their men changed first ! They dont have the choice but to adapt themselves to the "new" men she's expected to spend her entire life with.

A friend of mine recently told me about her husband who would only caress & embrace her when he wanted sex. Well, doesnt that sounds familiar? I've often heard and even had the same exact experience before. Men are one just one selfish pig. It's only their interest & desires that they cared the most. To the hell with the womens' - after all they are made to serve their men !

What happened to the romantic man who’d be content to gaze at his girlfriend’s eyes for an eternity? What happened to the man who couldn’t bear to hang up even at 2 am? What happened to the man who just couldnt let go of his hand as if somebody would come & snatch her away from him? What happened to the man who hugs her even under the hot sun? What happened to that very man?

That man is now being satisfied that he already gotten what he wants. Now that he's already married to his woman, all he needs to do is to just sit & enjoy his conquest. There's no more needs to demonstrate his love as openly as before. He knows that she will always be around for him whenever he needs her. Hence, he tends to take her for granted - something men are really, really, really good at !

I pitied most of the women out there ( including myself). Why is it so difficult for you guys to show just a bit of your love & appreciation to us, women? We are not asking a bucket of gold or a briefcase filled with cash. A peck on a cheek welcoming us home or a warm hug while watching TV is more than enough. Is that too much to ask? All we ever crave for is constant catering & attention - and dont just do that when you wanna get fuck !

I know for the fact that not all men change in this way after marriage. There are still a handful of men who are doting and as loving as they were before, if not more. If you end up with such a man, hold on to him with metal claws - he is one rare species!

Below is a joke I would like to share with you readers, that shows how men changed after marriage :

The Love Word:
After 6 weeks: I looo-ve you, I love you, I love you!
After 6 months: Of course, I love you.
After 6 years: GOD, if I didn’t love you, then why did I marry you?

Back from Work:
After 6 weeks: Honey, I’m home!
After 6 months: I’m BACK!!
After 6 years: Have you cooked yet?

Phone Ringing:
After 6 weeks: Baby, somebody wants you on the phone.
After 6 months: Here, it’s for you.
After 6 years: ANSWER THE PHONE DAMN IT!!

Cooking:
After 6 weeks: I never knew food could taste so good!
After 6 months: What are we having for dinner tonight?
After 6 years: DUMPLING AGAIN??

New Dress:
After 6 weeks: Wow, you look like an angel in that dress.
After 6 months: You bought a new dress again?
After 6 years: How much did THAT cost me?

TV:
After 6 weeks: Baby, what would you like us to watch tonight?
After 6 months: I like this movie.
After 6 years: I’m going to watch PIRATES play, if you’re not in the mood, go to bed, I can stay up by myself!

Making Love:
After 6 weeks: Baby, I want you tonight?
After 6 months: Lets make another baby, my mother just called!!!
After 6 years: Please MOVE over to your side, I’m suffocating here!!!!


Honestly, I am also aware of the fact that not only men who change after marriage. Women change as well. Unfortunately, this blog is not about them - and forever it will never be !



0 comments:

Post a Comment