08 April 2011

No Compromise !



"Just because someone doesn’t love you in the way you want them to.... doesn’t mean that they don’t love you with all they’ve got"



The above quote was displayed in my Twitter's timeline this morning. It's one quote I simply couldnt get myself to agree upon. Knowing the fact that guys love to take things for granted, the more my brain is rejecting this quote. When he stopped hugging you or caress your hair or telling you that he loves you, he would easily find his way out simply telling you that "it doesnt mean that I dont love you anymore dear....this is how I am". Trust me for I've been there !

Honestly, I am super greedy when it comes to love. I cant just settle down with a TST (tau-sama-tau) kindof love. Love to me is something really precious & worthless that it deserves the best. Some or maybe most of the guys don't like to express their love to their loved ones in spoken words. Action to them speaks better than words - which I strongly disagree.

To me, love needs to be spoken out. You need to tell your partner that you loved them. Action alone wont do as much effect unless you bundled it up with words. Guys expect us to believe that they loved us just becoz they fucked us still - action mahhh ! No need to say, just fuck lorrr - still means I love you, whattt?

The fact is that they are just being selfish. It's their own self desires that matters most to them - not as a prove of love to their partners....HELL NO !

I love this quotes from Carrie Bradshaw (tho I hate her so much) in SATC : I am someone who is looking for love, real love...ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love. This is exactly the kind of love I'm seeking for too. Not just any kind of love.

I dont know about others, but I am a person who can never compromise when it comes to loving me. If I can love him with all my heart - not a bit less, then why cant him? If I can forever be passionate towards him, obviously I expect the same from him. Why should I compromise when it's everything from my heart to my life that I gave him to !

So, if you wanna love me - do it right....... else don't even bother trying !



0 comments:

Post a Comment