17 November 2010

Salam Aidil Adha


As we all know, Aidil Adha is all about sacrifices - starting with prophet Ibrahim's sacrifice as his great act of faith to Allah, many centuries ago.

People sacrifice all the time - be it their wealth, time, energy, love and some even sacrifice their own lives. Whatever sacrifice we made if it's coming from our sincere heart & in the name of Allah SWT, insyallah would someday be paid off. What we have done for ourselves alone would die with us but whatever we did for others, would surely remains. Only a life lived for others is worth living ( Albert Einstein).

In my case, I've sacrificed my own happiness for my daughter on this special day. Here I am on this Aidil Adha in this empty house of mine, all alone when Marsya is celebrating it with her dad. I may sound a bit down but the fact is, I am neither sad nor depressed for I know it's one sweet sacrifice I'm always willing to make for my precious. I may not have a lot of wealth to sacrifice but at least I do have a piece of heart to give out.

To all of my Muslim readers, I would like to wish a very happy & prosperous Hari Raya to all of you. May all of our sacrifices brings happiness & greatness to all living things in this whole wide world. You make a living by what you get, but you make a life by what you give.

Salam.


Pssstttt : Should I or should I not.....if so then, beef or chicken?


0 comments:

Post a Comment