09 November 2008

Bag Fever Is Back !!

Well, the title of this posting explains it all. Yup, bought me 2 new bags.....again. I could say no to clothings, accessories, make-ups and such but when it comes to bags......it's just so difficult. I just cant resist buying bags. Anyway, since I've donated few of my bags (which are now should be on their way to Padang, Sumatera) to my maid, I should have enuff spaces for the new ones. See..it's all about planning. Plan it well & you wont got stuck....hehehe.




This is the handbag I bought in Tangs last Friday. Tangs was on sale for the past 2 weeks or so and this is the last week of their sales. Went there at least 3 times before but didnt actually noticed this particular bag. Anyway, I'm glad I did this time. The moment I saw it, my brains started working very hard to find the justification to it. Already have a few black handbags actually.....but they are all so office-like. This is more casual. Yes....that's it! I need a casual black handbag! It's not that difficult anyway, I mean to justify my spending. But to tell the truth I would still grab it even though I cant justify it - it's too cool not to have it. It's a casual yet glamorous look with those sequins sewn on the front part of the bag. This bag is actually priced @ RM100 but they're giving a 50% discount. So, it just cost me 50 bucks - how could someone let go such a bargain! I wouldnt!

Then, this morning I went to Shah Alam where I saw this sweet looking purple handbag. Here we go again...... But when I came to know that the bag is only RM30, I quickly said yes. This time i dont have to give any justification to myself coz it's so cheap. I would still spent RM30 even if I didnt take the bag. So, watta heck!
.
The thing that attracts my eyes on this bag is that organza ribbon tied around it.....it look so sweet, plus it's purple. You know how sweet can a purple be, right? The colours & ribbon blended in so well.

To sum it all, I'm so happy with my 2 new bags - in terms of both looks & price. Very much satisfied indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment