14 November 2008

It's A Holi..Holiday !!!


Today is the last day of school for the year of 2008. I am sure it's the day everybody have been waiting for. The school children are obviously the happiest ones as they dont have to go to school for the next 1.5 months. No books...no homework...no fierce-looking teachers. As for the parents (me included), we dont need to wake up so much early anymore - the first thing I could think of when it comes to school holidays. Another good thing for all about school holidays is that the road would be relatively jam-free.

Ok, those are the pros. Now the cons. Do not go near the tourist destinations- places like amusement parks, Genting Highlands, public swimming pool, resorts etc. These places would be swarming with kids and teenagers, you wont be able to breathe properly!

I cant think of any other cons but for me personally, the greastest cons is that I would be missing my princess so dearly. She would be in Seremban with her dad for the next 2 weeks or so....... leaving her mummy alone grieving over her absence....uwaaaaaaa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment