24 November 2008

I Am Truly Blessed


In less than a month, we'll be in the new year already. Year by year passed by without us noticing it. Time really flies you wont be able to cope with it sometimes, especially when you're having good times. I'm not saying that I am having good times all year round..there's still hiccups here and there but overall, I'm enjoying my simple life. Enjoying every moments of it with my darling princess, friends, family and also my special moments with my blog (if that counts).

Let me just sit back & think for a while.....what have I achieved in the year of 2008. Nothing much I would say but it has been another good year for me though. Have to be grateful with what we have & not to whine over the things which are just not meant for us. I've come to the stage where I'm pretty much happy & pleased with all the things that have been blessed to me throughout my life.

First & foremost is of course, my beloved daughter who never stop loving me.....continuously saying how much she loves me & missing me especially these few weeks when she've been with her dad most of the days. Her sms'es would never failed to cheer me up at least 3 times a day - just to tell me that she loves & been missing me so much. Where else can you find such happiness? A love from a child is so genuine & pure you can never replace it with anything else in this world. And I am one of the lucky ones to have been blessed with that. Syukur, alhamdulillah.

The next one would be my work. Richard called me up a few weeks ago telling me that the Project Coordinator position will have to be put on hold at the moment. Reason being, Dresser is currently freezing all new recruitments due to the unstabilized world economic situation. Whatever the reason might be, it's all fine with me. I dont really give a shit for all these career thingy. If it's there...it's there. If it's not then, just let it be. Perhaps that's the best things for me. Things can look deceiving to human's eyes but God surely know what's best for them. All we need is to have faith in it & insyallah, everything would be fine. Anyway, I'm never a career minded person. I work because I have to work ...not because I want to. I would rather stayed home with my Princess all day long if I could but unfortunately I'm not that lucky. I'm quite happy with my current job actually - less responsibility...thus less headache. If I have to be the Senior AE for the rest of my life, then be it. As long as I still got my job, got my pay every end of the month, I'm cool. Alhamdulillah.

The only flaws in my life is no other than my marriage. It sucks! This is one thing i never like to talk about. It's too bloody sickening to even think of it! Nevertheless, I am quite sure, there's a blessing behind all these ( I am trying very hard to convince myself about this...trust me). Anyway, it add colours to my life in it's very own way (again I'm trying very hard to act cool here....hehehehe ). How matter bad it might be, I'll just take it as it is. I am very sure, there are more unfortunate people out there.

So, just count your blessings Intan !!!! And hope for the best in the years to come. Amin.


0 comments:

Post a Comment