26 July 2010

Mr. Asshole Meets Ms. Slut



Remember the entry I wrote about the crush I had on Mr Big (from Sex & The City) ? Well FYI, that feeling just got crushed last weekend. It was really bad not a single tiny-miny love molecules left for him. Vanished. All gone !

Since my 320 Gb external HDD has reached its limit recently, it's about time to start watching if not all, at least some of those TV series & movies I've actively downloaded for the past few months. I need to make some room for other new movies as well - not forgetting the TV series too. Anyway, worse comes to worst, I'll buy another HDD then - and this time I'll definitely go for the Terrabyte sized HDD and whistle all the way down the Torrent lane.

As planned, I managed to finish the Sex & The City TV series marathon over the weekend - the whole of Season 3 that is. It's in this 3rd season I've discovered these 3 important things : Mr Big is an asshole, Carrie Bradshaw's a slut & I am an idiot (who could actually fell for a prick like Big !).

I know I always rode on the last train as far as movies are concerned.......let alone the TV series. And I also know that by now, three quarter of the world's population already knew what happen between Carrie & Big but still, I need to tell the story here just to let the world knows how stupid I was before.

In this season 3, the slutty Carrie can actually had an affair with the bastard Big who's only been married for a few months. I just cant stop cursing both of them while watching it. It was like, damn, shit, fuck.....all the way. I really hate myself for liking Mr. Big at one point of my life. He's nothing more than a stinky rotten rubbish & the same goes to that whore writer girlfriend of him !

Both of these creatures (Big & Carrie) had a good partner in their life & instead of being grateful with all the blessings, they backstabbed them by screwing each other behind their back. And this slutty Carrie would then feel very bad & guilty every time they did it but would still sleep with him over & over again. Damn stupid isn't it?

I love watching SATC coz the writing / scripts are crisp & funny. But this Carrie-Big affair has indeed becomes very detrimental to the love & interest I had for this series. And now it leaves me with no choice but to watch it while at the same time swallowing a big chunk of hatred towards that two desperados. I could feel the sudden warmth rushing to my face (due to the anger & hate) the moment these two people appeared on the screen. In fact, seeing Chris Noth's name appeared during the first few seconds of the intro montage, has actually resented me watching it. If it's not because of Samantha Jones ( Kim Catrall), I dont think I would still continued watching it.

Anyway, the 3rd season of SATC seems to be that last piece of the missing puzzle I had in my head all these whiles. It all now make sense as to how the haggard-looking Carrie Bradshaw could end up marrying Mr. Big.

Simple - a slut is only good for an asshole !


0 comments:

Post a Comment