24 August 2010

A & J Budget Hotel

I still have a few more stories about Kota Kinabalu that I havent shared with you, readers. However, since yesterday I was infected by the most powerful lazy bug that I dont feel like doing anything at all. All I wanna do is to go home & lie on my bed, which wont be possible as I'm working with Dresser rather than "Rahim's" (my dad's name).

Anyway, to wrap up my KK stories I strongly feel that I need to write about the hotel that we stayed in KK. It was a budget hotel called A & J. Whoever intents to visit KK in the near future, I would highly recommend this hotel.



Not only the location is strategic, the price is fairly cheap too. This hotel is located right in the middle of the town - exactly across the infamous Filipino Market. Gaya Streeet, Kampung Air, markets & restaurants are all just a walking distance from this hotel.

We took the family room which can occupies 6 persons & we only have to pay RM90/night. The room is good - fully air-conditioned, towels & soap for each person & they have Astro too. Hot & cold water are available just outside the room. It is a new hotel ( started their business early this year ) & therefore everything still look new & nice.

For details on the address & rates of the hotel, you can visit their website here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment