23 December 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha

I know it's rather too late (way toooooo late actually) to wish my readers "Selamat Hari Raya" but watta heck.....this is my blog & I can write whatever I want to & I can send greetings whenever I want to, right? That's the luxury of having your own blog....ahaks !




As usual, I celebrated my raya in my hometown in Kuantan. Went back 3 days before raya & it has been raining ever since I got there. The good thing when it rains continuously like this is that it makes you feels good being under the blankie infront of the tv - so comfy. On the other hand, you'll feels hungry almost all the time & you'll end up munching food continuously too.....not good !


The next day after raya, we're having the Aqiqah kenduri for my newly born nephew, Fahiem a.k.a Mr. Brown ( as being nicked by his own dad due to his darker skin ). Mak & Abah decided not to engage the catering service for this kenduri. So, everything is on us la - penat gilerrrr !! Menu pulak tak hengat-hengat - 6 dishes : Masak Lemak Kuning Daging, Ayam Masak Madu, Sup Tulang, Goreng Kacang Panjang, Ikan Masin & Sambal Belacan/Ulam.




Marsya & Mis having fun washing the dishes
.
.

Anyway, we're all happy coz everybody enjoyed the food very much. All the tiredness & exhaustion went off looking at the satisfied faces of the guests. Alhamdulillah.....
.
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment