20 April 2009

I Hate Mondays !!!


Urrgghhhh.......it's Monday again. I've to drag myself out from bed this morning & it's really tough. This is what happened when you have one extra day for your normal 2-days weekend. I was on leave last Friday to spend some quality time with my darling princess. I could feel the heat of coming back to work since yesterday afternoon itself. Menci....menciiiiii !!!!

Luckily, things are not that bad at work today - except for one stupid guy in the lift this morning. As it is there are so many people swarming in front of the lift trying to slit in. Then there's this one guy who went into the lift & not wanting to go deep inside. What he did is that he went one step in, turn & stood there like a fool, when there're still plenty of spaces at the back of him. Instead of going straight till the end of the lift, he could just stand in the middle & buat bodoh. This is how stupid people can be & they can still call themselves modern civilised people. Puhhhleaseeeeee.......

Like I said earlier, I was fortunate that work is not that bad today - no technical clarifications, no due dates to meet & the best thing.....no Chandra behind my back - he's off to Thailand for these few days. Yess...yesss.....yesssss !!! So, I'm taking the opportunity to download the movie Twillight from the net.

I know I've just bought the book last Friday & I'm not even finish quarter of it yet. But the thing is, the more I read the book the more I wanted to watch the movie. I'm enjoying the story very much - so far. No doubt it's a teenager love story but watta heck. I need something to make me feel younger since the pressure I'm getting at work everyday would certainly make me die faster.

So, now I'm in a dilemma - should I watch the movie first or should I finish the book first. Arrrgggghhhhhh !!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment