27 April 2009

New Moon




I'm done with New Moon in one day. Not that it's such an interesting book to read....in fact, Twilight is much better than this one. It's just that I'm trying to finish the boring part so much that I read it so fast.

New Moon is not as interesting as Twilight since we spent so little time with the Cul­lens. It's the Cullens (Edward, especially.....for me, at least) who make the story interesting besides the romance between Edward & Bella. How­ever, in New Moon, there was very little of Edward or the Cul­lens except at the begin­ning and the end. I missed Edward so much that I just cant stop reading till he's back in action.

The middle part of the book really bored me I wished I could just skipped it but that would be against my own principles - not to skip any part of a book no matter how boring it can be. It's like a sin in a book-reading process - my so-called principles. Anyway, the middle part of the book is a bit too mythical for me - the werewolfes, Volturis. I just feel it's a bit too much even though they are all very well related to Vampires.

Those who read New Moon would be breathless for the sequel, as Bella finally understands everything that will be at stake if she make the ultimate choice to give up her humanity and transform herself to a vampire. I was so eager to find out about this that I nearly went to Kinokuniya on Saturday to get the Eclipse - the sequel to New Moon. If you have a vampire boyfriend, would you wanna be like him? Well, if that vampire is as cool as Edward Cullen, I wouldnt mind being transfromed into a vampire.



"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark but there were stars - points of light and reasons."

"And then, you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire, there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldnt see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for everything."


Edward Cullen



I'm falling in love, again and again, with Edward Cullen. Been walking on cloud nine ever since I got to know him. Arrgggghhhh.......it's a beautiful feeling yet it's killing me. It wont last, I know but it would definately takes some time to get it over with. That, I'm very sure of.








0 comments:

Post a Comment