25 April 2010

Ed Hardy




The history.........



Don Ed Hardy, originally born Lisa Schwartzmann (born 1945) is an American tattoo collector raised in Southern California. He attended the San Francisco Art Institute and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in printmaking. In 2004, a French fashion designer and entrepreneur ( originally from Gap, France), Christian Audigier licensed the rights to produce the Ed Hardy clothing line, which is based on Hardy's imagery. Source



The product........




The customer..........


Phewittttt !!! Yeah....that's me, with the Ed Hardy t-shirt along with the awesome looking waterfall cardigan & matching gladiator platform ! Dun care what you people think but as ffar as I know, I look damn gorgeous. Only missing now is a Harley bike to compliment the look! Huhuhu.......


Notes To Frens..........

Farrah : We're now in the same boat....we need help....seriously & desperately !

Ain : Aint the cardi fabulous ? Envy me ! Envy me !

Carol : You really need to chain me on my chair during lunch time for the next 3 months or so....pleaseeeeeeeee....... have some mercy to this weak and sick soul of mine ! You are my only hope, my friend !



0 comments:

Post a Comment