21 August 2008

Old Photos

A few days ago, I was cleaning up the studying room & came upon some family old photos. These old photos are indeed very valuable & priceless. Looking at them brought back all the memories .........be it good or bad. Nevertheless, memories are memories......is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are and the things you never want to lose.
.

This is me.....the cute little me! This photo was taken in November 1970.
I was 9 months old then......so adorable !!!!

.

The family photo of Cikgu Abdul Rahim
Taken on the very same day of the above photo...noticed my same outfit?

.

Me and my brother, Long @ our old house in Tanah Putih, Kuantan.
Not really sure which year was this but must be somewhere 1973 - 1974

.

Again with Long @ the studio. I would be 4-5 years old then.
Hhmm.....I wonder what has been pissing me off that day???

.

Me and my dearest Mum.
She was 23 years old at that time yet so matured

.

.

.

The moments may be temporary but the memories are forever.......

.

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment