29 December 2010

Siti Di Alam Fantasi





Got the chance to watch this musical theatre of Siti Di Alam Fantasi last Sunday - thanks a bunch to Has & Abg Man for the discounted tickets ! It was a 2-in-1 event for us all where the kids got to enjoy the show & the mothers can have a get together session among themselves.

Has & Abg Man - great couple !


Though not everybody (from our Jornam group) could make it, we're glad some of us did. Besides myself, Has, Zizah, Ayu & Julie were there at Istana Budaya that evening. It has been a while since all of us got the chance to meet up - though some of us are actually staying in KL. With the limited time we had, we managed to catch up on each other's stories while having good laughs at Zizah's jokes & funny acts.

Rombongan Cik Kiah ke Istana Budaya


Though the title of this entry is Siti Di Alam Fantasi, honestly I cant comment much about the show. Reason being, I only watched it for the first half an hour or so ( or maybe even less than that). For the rest of the 1.5 hours, I was in my own fantasy land.....zzzzzzz.


The girls


Dont get me wrong here - there's nothing wrong with the show - it was not that bad that it could passed me out watching it. The blame was totally on me. The show was fun & great for kids & so-so for adults, I would say. The music was good, props were cool, costumes were colourful and script was okay too with some elements of comedy in it.


The kids - look at how creative they posed !


The only problem I had was on the castings. That was the main factor which contributed to my sleepiness. The main cast itself was forever on my not-so-favourite list. Liayan Jasmay - her gedik-ness kills me. As much as I despised Fasha Sandha, this particular female gave me the same vibes too. To make it worse, Johan Raja Lawak was also there. Liyana herself spells disaster in my vocabulary and Johan's presence sort of sealed that "disaster" word for good !

If it was not bcoz of Marsya & meeting up with the girls, I dont think I would be there watching the show. Anyway, making a trip to Istana Budaya that Sunday evening was really worth it. Being with those Jornam beauties are indeed an experience worth while. Thanks girls - you are awesome !

The Jornam beauties


P/S Those who are interested, the show is still available till the 31st December.


0 comments:

Post a Comment