24 September 2009

Mayday….mayday !!!

IMG_4728

.

Today, I almost pee in my pants when a cupboard actually fell on my left toe. It hurts like hell ! It is so painful that my whole body trembled trying to bear the pain !

.

I was helping my mum re-arranging the furniture when it happened. Fortunately, the cupboard that was the last piece to be moved coz after the accident, all I can do is sit while trying very hard to endure the pain.

.

Initially, only half of the toe nail was blackened. After a few hours, it spread to the whole nail. The pain is continuous & unbearable. The doctor gave me an antibiotics, something to reduce the swelling a a pain killer that can only manage to lessen the pain but not to eliminate it. The thing is that the pain gets worse each day !

.

This experience, by far has made this raya to be the worst raya holiday ever. I wont be able to really enjoy each & every day of my raya this time. My movements & walking have to be minimized. Nothing could actually put a smile on my face for the past 2 days. Most of the time I would be frowning in pain……huhuhuhu.

.

Anyway, I should be grateful for there’s no broken bones. All I need to do now is take a deep breath & grit my teeth in agony img0013 .



0 comments:

Post a Comment