17 September 2009

Where Rainbows End


I was a bit skeptical when I first saw this book since I don't like Cecilia's first book, PS I Love You that much. However after reading it, I was proven wrong. I love this book so much. I was totally hooked to it for the past 2 days. I just cant let it go in desperation to know the ending of the story. It is such a sweet & heartwarming love story that makes me cry at the end of it.

Cecilia did a good job for this book. The uniqueness of this book lies in the way the story being told. Unlike other books, this one has been written in such a way that the whole thing is made up of letters, emails, instant messages and follows the lives of Rosie and Alex from age 5 - 50. It is a story of two best friends, Alex & Rosie who is the best of friends from childhood, through their teenage years and into their adult life despite circumstances continually getting in their way. Reading thru it makes you eager to find out whether they'll end up to be lovers or just friends.

It's all about fate and timing. Fate has a funny way of doing things. Sometimes, some people are meant to be together. Some are not. No matter how much we tried to stay together. No matter how deeply hurt at the ending of a relationship. If it's not meant for it, then it's just won't work out. And in the end, people just be happily in love with the most unexpected people in their life.

Moral of the story : If you love somebody, you've gotta let them know. Keeping your feelings to yourself won't take you anywhere. In the event that there isn’t a tomorrow, you will be glad you did. Coz if you didnt, you'll end up regretting it for the rest of your life !


0 comments:

Post a Comment