13 January 2010

This Is It !!!


Finally after for about a month of hardwork, I'm so proud to announce that my online shop is now up & running. It was last November when we ( me & my partner ) first spoke about it & I just cant believe it that it has finally been materialized.

We called our shop "Tis & Tat" with a tagline of "Everything Under The Sun". At the moment, we are starting with clothing (ladies & children) and accessories - good quality with cheap prices. With the so many existing online shops around, we have to be different to get noticed. Therefore our cheap prices (yet an excellent quality ) would definitely makes a significant impact to the market out there.


To all my prospective clients out there, do drop by at Tis & Tat and amazed yourselves with our classy collection. Better still, subscribe with us to be the first to get notified of our new products. One thing for sure, you wont be disappointed - that's our promise !


0 comments:

Post a Comment