- Never be awful to anyone, that person you were awful to may teach you the most.
- Always remember...you are a somebody, God didn't take the time to create a nobody.
- Always smile, you never know whose day you might be making.
- Never 'forget' to say hi to anyone, never miss the chance to laugh or smile, never get too caught up in yourself that you forget to help others.
- Never forget that you aren't the only one with problems, and most of all...never forget that when you feel like you only have one friend, that friend will remind you of all the others.
- If you forget about all the bad things in life, the good will take over.
- If fear is staring you in the face, close your eyes so you don't have to look at it.
- Be yourself, you can't be anyone else...the best you can be is you!
I found the above in my inbox while cleaning up my old emails. Sometimes we need to motivate ourselves by reading these kindof nice motivational quotes. Not everybody have the luxury to have their own personal psychologist like me....hehehehe ( Carol, that's you & thanks a lot for injecting all those positivity in me all these whiles).
With this entry, I hope someone would find some of comfort or hope in themselves. Always make a point to laugh & smile and never let anyone knows whether you're having a bad day or not. Then maybe everyone will feel better by seeing someone who can have a positive attitude in life.