10 June 2010

5 Things I Can't Live Without

I was having my dinner when this thought came into my mind. I fried lady's finger with lots and lots of chillies in it for dinner a few days ago. And while pampering my taste bud with the amazing spiciness of those chillies, it makes me wonder how bland my life would be without them - apart from being grateful for all the chillies I'm never short of.

Then I started thinking, what are other things besides chillies, I simply cant live without - assuming all the basic necessities like food, water, shelter, clothing etc are already covered.
So, that's how I've ended with the top 5 things I just cant live without (in no particular order) :


Computer
This machine has becoming increasingly important to my life. Not having it near me makes me felt almost like losing one of my limbs.



Internet

It's a gateway to the world. A gateway to re-connect with my family & friends. I'll go crazy if I lose this.


My Blog

My blog is my virtual brain. It allows me to be creative & most importantly, it allows me to express myself.


Italic
Music
I mean, good music. Music holds a lot of things for me - comfort, motivating, reliefs, energizing & life.


Books
This is something I really need before I sleep. I dont feel right without reading on my bed before dozing off. Book completes my day.




So, that's the 5 most critical things I certainly cant live without. And as much as I cant live without them, it's my family & friends who've been keeping me alive. They are the ones who gave me the ability to enjoy my life to the fullest. Thank you ......... love you all so, so very much !


0 comments:

Post a Comment