03 June 2010

My Edward Is Back


Oh yessss......the Cullens are back & most importantly, my Edward is back to haunt my life with those romantic words that would definitely left me sleepless. Edward Cullen is indeed the most romantic & perfect guy on earth - if only he could really exist. And if only he's real, I'll be the first one to offer my neck to be bitten by him...... bite me....bite me !



As it is, I am obsessively in love with him along with millions other girls out there in the planet. It is so impossible not to fall in love with this particular vegetarian vampire. He is such a gentleman & he didnt go berserk knowing that his stupid girlfriend had a feeling towards another guy. And he didnt even make her choose between him & the other guy ! Now tell me which guy would ever do such a thing? He's a guy who could show you rainbows on rainy days......huhuhu. He is such a perfect boyfriend any girls would die for !




Eclipse will be showing in cinemas starting from 8th July. Am counting days for that day where I'll be re-united with my darling Edward again. However, there's one scene I hope they would not include in this movie - the part where Bella kissed Jacob. Hated it so much ! But frankly, I doubt they would exclude that particular part in the movie. I'm sure I'll be cursing her like nobody's business when that scene comes through !

Speaking of Eclipse, there are a few quotes (coming from edward, of course) which I really like & am really hoping it would be part of the movie's script :



The outside world holds no interest for me without you. Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 2, p.49



I’ll be back so soon you won’t have time to miss me. Look after my heart — I’ve left it with you.
Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 4, p.95



You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 8, p.195



All of my best nights have happened since I met you.
Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 23, p.511




0 comments:

Post a Comment