09 July 2009

Saisaki On Promotion Again


I was entertaining our Koreans colleagues by taking them out for lunch today. Well having the opportunity, I cant help myself to be a lil bit selfish whereby my appetite seems to be the priority in deciding where to eat......hehehehe. Without any hesitation, we headed to the Saisaki Japanese Buffet to satisfy my craving for the fresh raw salmon.....yippie !

Saisaki is currently having a promotion.....again. The last time, they are offering a 50% discount on their buffet which is really worth it. This time around, they're giving out 30% discount for lunch (Monday - Friday) and 20% discount for dinner (Monday - Thursday).

So for those who loves Japanese food as much as I am, do drop by at this place. The quality of food still remains ....... fresh & yummy as always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment