17 July 2009

Am Missing My Vampire



Dunno why but that's what I'm feeling now....missing him....missing my vampire, Edward Cullen. What's happening to me is really absurd, I know...I'm in love with a character in a novel but I just dont care. It's better to be in love with something not real coz at least you know you wont get hurt eventually, right?

The way I'm feeling for him rite now as if he's been in my life before., as if we've been in love before....the feeling is so strong....i just can't get him outta my mind. Reading each words from the below video makes me cry.....it is just so beautiful. Something you cant possibly get in the real world.......for sure !





Oh Edward...I love you so much....I'll stay single forever till I found myself a vampire like you !

0 comments:

Post a Comment