01 July 2009

Vespa Piaggio 150

vespa

On my way back from office just now, I spotted this one white Vespa on the road....it was so damn cool ! Amazingly beautiful.....such a breathtaking view. Cun giler siot....huhuhuhu. Geram nya tengok......rasa nak curik-curik jer bawak balik !

From that moment onwards, I dont have anything else in my mind but that Vespa. It's been running up & down my mind so vigorously I just cant stop thinking about it. This is obviously love at a first sight......so painful indeed !

My scooter will be 5 years old by end of this year. Bought it for RM4,500.00. So far, it has been behaving very well - no problems whatsoever. But then.....this new Vespa keep on haunting me......take me....take me....... I've checked in the internet & the price for this beauty is approximately RM7,800.00. Agak-agaknya kalau aku trade in skuter Ego aku tu, berapa lah agaknya aku dapat.....setakat RM2K tu boleh dapat kot.....

Still, price is not the only issue here. Maintenance cost should also be considered.....things like servicing and spare parts. How easy can the spares be obtained locally? How much would it cost? Adussss......tension...tension......




0 comments:

Post a Comment