07 July 2009

The New Colour of My Home

Finally, my long-awaited project has come to realization. I was so afraid I might spoiled the whole thing - afraid that the colour I've chosen would turned out ugly....afraid that my paint job would be a disaster...and 1001 worries la. Am so un-confident of myself actually.


My semi-pro assistant


My pro-sak assistant



Well, in the end everything turns out to be okay...alhamdulillah syukur. I love the colours - both of them....the living & hallaway. It's green...green and more green...everywhere. It feels like living in the woods, surrounded by lush greeneries from my plants & the rippling sound of water from my so-called fish pond.....so serene & calming....hehehehe...cam bagus je bunyi !


Before


After


Anyway, it was damn tiring. 2 days of hard labour tuh ! The work doesnt look that much / hard but the effect is quite bad. By Monday, all of my muscles felt like they've been strangled - every inch of my body aches. But then, looking back at the outcome, I felt satisfied...very the very ! Muaahhhhh !!!


Before


After




0 comments:

Post a Comment