01 August 2009

My Saturday Outing

Originally, I'm supposed to take Noriah's daughter for a movie today but she called it off the last minute. So that leaves me with nothing for the day since I didnt have any contingency plan. Feeling bored being alone at home, I've decided to extend my horizon beyond Pandan Indah - Mid Valley here I come !

This decision of mine is indeed a disaster & certainly not a good one....timing is juz so way out ! Apparently there're a number protest demonstrations at a few locations in the city today. This road rally was organized by the opposition party in order to relay a strong message to the government to abolish the ISA ruling.

Middle Ring Road II @ 11.00 am


Due to this protest, there are numerous of roadblocks being carried out by the police force - dont ask me what's the purpose of it coz I really dont know. All I know, it has caused a massive traffic jams at most of the major roads here in the city. What ever the purpose is, I just couldnt see the effectiveness of having these roadblocks around. If it's to prevent the people from joining the demo., they're just wasting their time. When there's a will, there's always a way....people would somehow or rather find their own way to be there !


Federal Highway @ 7.30 pm


As mentioned earlier, choosing today as my outing-day is a complete disaster. I spent almost 3 1/2 hours on the road going to & coming back from Mid Valley, when during normal days 1 hour is sufficient enuff.

Since I've spent so much time on the road, I've to make sure that the trip is worth while, isnt it? It is just too absurd to spend only 1 - 2 hours there for all the pains i've to go through earlier, resulting me surveying one shop to another for at least 5 hours or so....hehehehe. Jadi cam pegawai banci la pulak ! Well, that's the good news. The bad news, on the other hand, I wont be spending that much of time for nothing, wouldnt I? So, this is what I've rewarded myself with for those long hours driving & walking today......hehehehe


Isn't all these cool?



0 comments:

Post a Comment