14 December 2009

Anti Mosquitos Treatment

I've been wanting to blog about this new tips that arrived in my mailbox a few weeks ago. I've been too busy blogging about other stuff that I just couldnt find the time to share this very useful tips with the rest of you - though I'm quite sure most of you have seen this before. Anyway, since it's something new for me I believed it's the same too for some of you too.

According to Japanese Research Scientists, mosquitoes eggs will be destroyed by a kind of mineral discharge from a copper. At least now you can make full use of those unwanted 1 cent coins of yours. Now that the government stop the usage of the 1 cent coins, I've to search high & low for it. Dunno where I've chucked all those coins already. I've to thank Tipah for contributing some for me !

Just drop a few 1 cent coins into the tank / container & you dont need to regularly change the water as no larvae or eggs are gonna survived. I've tried it at home & it works brilliantly. I've always like to put live plants in my house but it's kindof a hassles to regularly clean & change the water regularly.

This tip is so amazing coz not only it's simple, it's so economical too. On top of that, the water collected in the containers will be very clean and clear. Bravo !


0 comments:

Post a Comment