11 December 2009

Let It Snow .......



I was at Pavilion last Friday night to collect the pictures which my frens & I took with Santa earlier in the afternoon. It was already 7 + pm when I arrived at Pavilion, so I decided to stay & watch the man-made snow which is scheduled to be @ 8 pm every night.It's not that I've never seen the real snow before ( isshhh....ishhh...so lansi meh ? ).

Just look at the crowd !!


Being there with a pool of people was so much fun - the excitement & anxiety are clearly shown on each and every one's faces. Everybody were there - the old, the young, Malay, Chinese, Indian, kwailos....practically everybody lah. By 7.55 the Bukit Bintang entrance was already packed with people excitedly waiting for the snow. Everybody kept on looking upward anxiously - cant wait for the snow to fall.

Let it snow...let it snow...let it snow....


Exactly @ 8 pm, they've started shooting down the "snow" from the roof which really makes the crowd happy. Hands were clapping & voices of joy filled the air instantly. Smiling faces were all over the place. Now it's not the snow that excites me (for it's just those fine soap bubbles ) - it's seeing those happy faces around me that really make my day. I was standing in the middle of a delighted & cheery people where the aura of happiness & joy were just everywhere. The feeling was indescribable, it was awesome !


If you're happen to be around Bukit Bintang area in the evening from now onwards till the 26th, do stop by at Pavilion to experience the feeling for yourself. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I did.


0 comments:

Post a Comment