11 December 2009

Our Very Own Christmas Tree



We were in Pavilion the other day & I was suggesting Carol that we should have a Christmas tree at our cubicle just in the spirit of celebrating the festive. So, Carol bought one cute little Christmas tree at Tangs while I bought the accessories.

Both of us were so excited setting up the tree since it's gonna be the only Christmas tree available in the office. I've always loved seeing a Christmas tree & have always wanted to decorate one. Having the chance to do so, though it's just a mini sized tree, gives me a huge load of thrill & excitement.

Our tree looks fabulous especially with those rose light ( which I bought in Bangkok over a year ago coz I didnt know what to do with it ) around it. Looking at the tree make us smile the whole day. We just cant take our eyes off the tree - so shantekkkkk !!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment