20 December 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button


For what it’s worth, it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit. Start whenever you want. You can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. See the things that startle you. Feel the things you never felt before. Meet people with a different point of view. Live a life you’ve proud of. If you find that you’re not, have the strength to start all over again.

The above are excerpted from this brilliant & remarkable movie. The last time I've ever felt this satisfied over a movie was about 15 years ago after finished watching Forrest Gump. I can feel the same sense of satisfaction all over me after watching it. It makes me smile thinking back how beautiful the movie was constructed. There are a lot of lessons we can learn from this film. Brad Pitt's excellent acting & the award winning visual effects has indeed made this film an astounding & extraordianry film one could ever remembered.

All that said, there is no way to deny that this film is indeed very beautiful. It reminded us all the meaning of life & as Button soberly reminds us, nothing lasts. It's gonna be one of those films I imagine I would revisit & keep on watching without getting myself bored. It's a 2 1/2 hours long but amazingly it seems to be the shortest movie I've ever seen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment