04 December 2009

My New Moon’s Favourite Scenes

It's hard to come up with this list since all seems to be my favourite scenes - except the almost kiss scene between Jacob & Bella. No matter how hot or gorgeous can Jacob be, I'm still Team Edward & it hurts me so much seeing that stupid Bella wanting to kiss Jacob.....duhhhhhhh !

Anyway, here are my top 5 favourite scenes in the movie :

Hunting Victoria in the woods. It was so beautifully done. Everything about it is so beautiful - Victoria's flaming red hair, the awesomeness of the wolves and the song simply perfects the whole scene.



Days-Out-Star-5

Paul & Jacob fighting. Their transformation from human to werewolves was so amazing. The werewolf fight was so real & vicious that you just cant afford to blink your eyes even for a mere second.




Days-Out-Star-4

Hunting Victoria in the woods. It was so beautifully done. Everything about it is so beautiful - Victoria's flaming red hair, the awesomeness of the wolves and the song simply perfects the whole scene.




Days-Out-Star-3

The ending. Surely they diverted from the book but all the necessary info is still there. Though I'm pro-Edward, my heart still breaks for Jacob when Bella said, "It's him...it's always been him....". And the proposal....it was really sweet as well.




Days-Out-Star-2

The parking lot scene.It was so cute & sweet seeing Edward & Bella together and the kiss is as cute. The part where Edward strutting across the parking lot with his crooked smile almost makes me & Lin screamed hysterically !





Days-Out-Star-1

The Edward-Bella reunion. Bella was running towards him & hugged him from the front, telling him not to walk into the light, and he's in denial that IT is actually Bella. I just found it so sweet and cute! He sounded so genuinely happy when he said "You're alive" that I felt like jumping into the screen and hugged him too !


Well, those are my top 5 fave. Like I mentioned earlier, there are so many other scenes that I love - Edward reciting Romeo & Juliet, the Volturi fight, the kiss in the bedroom....I could just go on and on with the list. I have to watch this movie for the second time - just cant get enuff of it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment