04 December 2009

New Moon - The Review


I'm so thrilled I've finally got to watch this long awaited movie. Been waiting for it for months. I thought I would be the first to step into the cinema on the day the launch the movie. However, due to my commitments to my family, I was left with no choice.

I didnt plan to watch it this evening. Lin & myself were planning to watch 2012 instead. But then there are only 2 evening shows for 2012 @ TGV KLCC that is 5.20 pm & 8.30 pm - which doesnt suits our timing at all. The blessing is of course New Moon which is available @ 6.40 pm. Both being the Twilight Saga fans would obviously wouldnt say no to such a blessing !

Overall I loved New Moon. I love the movie much, much more than the book because the book is too serious and Jacob-centric. I might be biased but honestly, that's what I felt about the movie. Though some part of the book has been changed but it doesnt spoiled the whole movie. They added some more action here & there but I'm not complaining. I thoroughly enjoyed that action.

There's only one thing that disappoint me - the line Edward said to Bella after they are reunited : "Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars--points of light and reason...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything." This is my favourite line of all four Twilight Saga (though it was actually said in New Moon ) & yet it has not been included in this movie......huhuhu.

If you’re a fan of the movie Twilight or if you like the books I highly recommend you go see New Moon. Even if people aren’t a fan of the books I think they could still enjoy the movie if they would just give it a chance.

Last but not least, thanks to Lin for paying my ticket. But that doesnt mean you can take Edward away from me......not a single chance baby !


0 comments:

Post a Comment